Friday, August 21, 2015

Departing!

I'm leaving this morning.  Here's a breakdown of my flights:
Tallahassee, FL to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX to Beijing, China to Lanzhou

I'll meet Sadie on Sunday, August 23rd at the hotel (JJ Sun in Lanzhou).  We'll be in province until Friday then fly to Guangzhou.  In GZ she has a medical exam on Saturday 8/29 and the Consulate Appointment is Tuesday, September 1.  We will stay in GZ until Friday morning and then ride in a van to Hong Kong.  Our flight pattern on the way back to the USA is HK to Dallas to Tallahassee.  I haven't left yet and I already can't wait to get back to my husband and 3 kiddos.  Please pray for safe travels and successful bonding.  Thank you to all those that have been a part of this incredible experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment