Thursday, January 22, 2015

At A Standstill, Sending A Package

We're still waiting on the home study to be finalized/approved and have been notified that our agency representative will be out of the office all week-so that means another week before there is any movement.  I hate waiting!  I am generally pretty impatient and when it comes to a precious child's expense I hate it even more.  So while we wait I have been packing a shoe box full of items to send to Helen in Beijing, China.  She will mail it in-country for $20 and hopefully Sadie will receive everything from us in February.  We would sure appreciate it if you'd pray for our daughter while she waits.  I know that God's timing is perfect unlike my own selfish ways and motivations.


Update: I was able to pack in a pair of shoes, lots of socks, more toys and a Taggie lovey.  It costs $58 to mail Priority International but only weighed 4 lbs-ouch!  Hoping Sadie receives it before Chinese New Year but after we hear the good news about the home study approval and i800a submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment